Math1mono problem in Latex

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35012] Math1mono problem in Latex
  • From: "Shatrugan Sookhun" <ppxss at nottingham.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 02:13:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I am a new user of Mathematica and I have currently encountered a
problem.  In fact, I plotted a graph which contains arrows ( for this I
called up on the <Graphics` arrows      package) and then i exported it
to Tex as an EPS file but when compiling in Miktex, I am getting the
following error message:  Header file Math1Mono.pfb couldn't be found.
Is there a way to solve the problem?

Thank you in advance,

S.Sookhun