Small-world clustering

Hi, I'm doing some preliminary investigation into small-world theory and
would like to use Mathematica to look at some low dimensional networks.
Unfortunately, I'm also pretty new to Mathematica.  Does anyone have a
simple notebook that explores some network concepts or even small world
topics, e.g. clustering, in particular?  Thanks in advance!

Dave Robinson

--

Risk and Reliability Analysis   O: 505-844-5883
Sandia National Laboratories    F: 505-844-2829

Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future.
                                                   -- Neils Bohr