Small-world clustering

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35028] Small-world clustering
  • From: "David Robinson" <drobin at sandia.gov>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 02:13:32 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, I'm doing some preliminary investigation into small-world theory and
would like to use Mathematica to look at some low dimensional networks.
Unfortunately, I'm also pretty new to Mathematica.  Does anyone have a
simple notebook that explores some network concepts or even small world
topics, e.g. clustering, in particular?  Thanks in advance!

Dave Robinson

Risk and Reliability Analysis   O: 505-844-5883
Sandia National Laboratories    F: 505-844-2829
PO Box 5800 MS 0748
Albuquerque, NM 87185-0748
http://reliability.sandia.gov/crax/robin.html

Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future.
                                                   -- Neils Bohr