Re: Creating My Package?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35096] Re: Creating My Package?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:39:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, take the ASCII editor of your choice and enter BeginPackage["MyPackage`"] Area::usage="Area[gprim] return the area of the graphics primitive gprim." Begin["`Private`"] Area[Rectangle[p1_,p2_,___]]:=Times @@ (p2-p1) End EndPackage Save the file as MyPackage.m in a directory on your $Path Regards Jens "HPhreacker(tm)" wrote: > > Hello All. > > I want to create a package for basic geometry(area of squares, circles, > volume of sphere, etc...). How do I create it? > > Regards > HPhreacker - POA-RS Brazil > > -- > MSN hphreacker at hotmail.com (NOT USED AS E-MAIL) > ICQ 151782344 > Spammers would like to use abuse at yahoo.com for contact.