  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37820] Loading multiple Java classes with J/Link
  • From: Euripides1999 <nospam at no.mail.net>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:11:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi.

Apologies if this has been asked before--but I can't seem to find any
references in the documentation.

Is it possible to load multiple Java classes into a Mathematica session
through J/Link? A particular library I'm using has plenty of static
factory classes that each require

LoadJavaClass["foo.bar.Something"]

before I can use them. It would be wonderful if I could do something like:

LoadJavaClass["foo.bar.*"]

Although that particular solution does not work :-(

Thanks.