Which fonts do I need to make Linux Stop Chirping?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36993] Which fonts do I need to make Linux Stop Chirping?
- From: Steven <hattons at speakeasy.net>
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 05:01:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I came across this, and thought I would share. This may be OBE if the font selection is better in 4.2. I'll that installed by this time tomorrow...I hope. http://cgm.cs.mcgill.ca/~luc/math.html I started reading through this list, and had visions of recursively downloading the entire internet looking for the font's I really need. Anybody know what fonts I should have installed on my SuSE box to satisfy Mathematica's default expectations? STH