  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36993] Which fonts do I need to make Linux Stop Chirping?
  • From: Steven <hattons at speakeasy.net>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 05:01:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I came across this, and thought I would share.  This may be OBE if the font
selection is better in 4.2.  I'll that installed by this time tomorrow...I
hope.

http://cgm.cs.mcgill.ca/~luc/math.html

I started reading through this list, and had visions of recursively
downloading the entire internet looking for the font's I really need.
Anybody know what fonts I should have installed on my SuSE box to satisfy
Mathematica's default expectations?

STH