Documentation for the text based interface?

I don't know how much there is to be documented, but I vaguely recall there
being a few trick such as a way to execute the last command with a key
combination.  I've looked around the documentation, but didn't find much.  Is
there any such documentation?  Where?
--
Hatton's Law:
"There is only One inviolable Law."