Re: Documentation for the text based interface?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37302] Re: Documentation for the text based interface?
- From: lalu_bhatt at yahoo.com (Bhuvanesh)
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 04:47:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com> wrote: > I don't know how much there is to be documented, but I vaguely recall there > being a few trick such as a way to execute the last command with a key > combination. I've looked around the documentation, but didn't find much. Is > there any such documentation? Where? I don't remember a key combination, but of course you can use In[n]: In:= Random Out= 0.25644088025646 In:= In Out= 0.32916748004794 In:= linenum := In[$Line - 1] In:= Random Out= 0.26460679270733 In:= linenum Out= 0.87105509807481 -- Bhuvanesh, Wolfram Research.