Re: Documentation for the text based interface?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37302] Re: Documentation for the text based interface?
- From: lalu_bhatt at yahoo.com (Bhuvanesh)
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 04:47:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com> wrote:
> I don't know how much there is to be documented, but I vaguely recall there
> being a few trick such as a way to execute the last command with a key
> combination. I've looked around the documentation, but didn't find much. Is
> there any such documentation? Where?
I don't remember a key combination, but of course you can use In[n]:
In:= linenum := In[$Line - 1]
Prev by Date:
PlotVectorField3D in Cylindrical Coordinates
Next by Date:
Problems about NSolve
Previous by thread:
Documentation for the text based interface?
Next by thread:
Could Mathematica do analysis for turbulence?