JLINK and Outputting a Plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36596] JLINK and Outputting a Plot
- From: Blimbaum Jerry DLPC <BlimbaumJE at ncsc.navy.mil>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:14:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have written the following in a JLink program:
then I perform an analysis of some data with output of this form....
plot = DisplayTogether[ListPlot,ListPlot.etc...];
Unfortunately, at this point I dont know how to associate 'plot' with
drawArea so that
draw.Area@RepaintNow; repaints the math screen to show the plots I've
I've tried draw.Area@update[plot] and draw.Area@setImage[plot] but these
dont work........how to fix?.........thanks.....
jerry blimbaum NSWC panama city, fl
Prev by Date:
Arrow pointers rather than Legend
Next by Date:
How to execute a notebook from another notebook?
Previous by thread:
RE: Arrow pointers rather than Legend
Next by thread:
Re: JLINK and Outputting a Plot