Exporting as space-delimited ASCII file in 3.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36803] Exporting as space-delimited ASCII file in 3.0?
- From: "Dr.Robert Volèjak" <robert.volcjak at guest.arnes.si>
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 04:57:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to put my output for
example a matrix in TableForm as a space-delimited ASCII file in
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
The commands like Put or Write create files with a standard Mathematica
matrix notation with braces, I get the the same result with Save As/Copy
As Text from the menus. So where is the catch? Thank you.
Prev by Date:
Re: Choosing between Mathematica for Windows and Linux
Next by Date:
RE: Strange ReplaceAll behavior
Previous by thread:
Re: Miscellaneous questions
Next by thread:
Re: Exporting as space-delimited ASCII file in 3.0?