Re: Exporting as space-delimited ASCII file in 3.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36812] Re: [mg36803] Exporting as space-delimited ASCII file in 3.0?
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 04:15:06 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200209260857.EAA12600@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Also, avoid using names with capital initial, since these are usually
reserved for Mathematica functions.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dr.Robert Volèjak" <robert.volcjak at guest.arnes.si>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg36812] [mg36803] Exporting as space-delimited ASCII file in 3.0?
> I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to put my output for
> example a matrix in TableForm as a space-delimited ASCII file in
> Mathematica 3.0.
> for example:
> 1 2 3
> 4 5 6
> 7 8 9
> The commands like Put or Write create files with a standard Mathematica
> matrix notation with braces, I get the the same result with Save As/Copy
> As Text from the menus. So where is the catch? Thank you.
Prev by Date:
Posting Mathematica Input to MathGroup
Next by Date:
Re: Real Time Animation
Previous by thread:
Exporting as space-delimited ASCII file in 3.0?
Next by thread:
Why can't Mathematica do this simple integral ?