Re: Re: Re: Re: Page preview in Mathematica ?, Kerning

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43070] Re: [mg43010] Re: [mg42971] Re: [mg42958] Re: Page preview in Mathematica ?, Kerning
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 01:46:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

My gosh, you're right: all the printer drivers I have in Windows XP do
allow 2-up printing.

FinePrint does alow preview, but I believe it creates a temporary file
-- how else could it work?  I've never benchmarked it, but my sense is
that using the FinePrint driver is quicker than first printing (with
some other driver), then distilling, then viewing in Acrobat Reader.