Re: Mathematica 5.0: small change in fundamental behaviour.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43125] Re: Mathematica 5.0: small change in fundamental behaviour.
  • From: Bern <bgress at mail.DOTucr.DOT.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:49:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hmmm, yes this sounds familiar.  I believe maybe you wrote a package or
program to do this at one time?  Maybe you and some guy in Mexico had a
discussion about it?  I seem to recall reading about doing this a while
ago in this newsgroup.  Now I am wondering if I haven't included this
behaviour in some package that I wrote many years ago, and now it is
secretly being called from my init.m file...

Thanks

Bern