3D slab with a hole in the middle?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43262] 3D slab with a hole in the middle?
  • From: "JJJ Shen" <jushen1 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:08:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I'd like to draw a 3D picture of a rectangular slab with a hole in the
middle (the hole goes through the slab). I tried use the PerforatePolygons
and plotted the region I want, but that's not very satisfactory; and
eventually, I also need to draw a rectangular slab with "hole arrays" go
through the slab. Seached the forum but could only find the case for 2D.

I'd appreciate any suggestion. Thanks.

JT

<b>Help protect your PC:</b> Get a free online virus scan at McAfee.com.