Programming in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45039] Programming in Mathematica
  • From: William Alencar <william at h8.ita.br>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 06:06:56 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I'm a aeronautical engineering student and I would like to know about
programming in Mathematica. Has Mathematica a interface with the user
like in other sytems or in Fortran? Is it possible, for instance, to
give inputs in the middle of the evalution, like: "Now enter the true
air speed: ". In other words, how can I write a notebook (like a m-file)
and in another window, call this notebook and run it, giving inputs?
I hope to be quite clear.  I thank for examples or tutorials.

Regards
William Vaz de Alencar
Technological Institute of Aeronautics
Brazil