Re: lists of lists, tensor products and stuff like that..

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45016] Re: lists of lists, tensor products and stuff like that..
  • From: "Ersek, Ted CIV NASPATUXENTRIVERMD 4.5.1.2" <ted.ersek at navy.mil>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 06:06:01 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Allan wanted to do some operations on tensors.  I have a hard time
understanding exactly what he wants to do, but the following may help.

http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/HTMLLinks/Tricks_46.html

http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/HTMLLinks/Tricks_185.html

http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/HTMLLinks/Tricks_190.html

Note:  Some of the MatrixForm output doesn't look right with my web
browser, but looks much better with the Mathematica front end.

You might also consider David Park's Tensorial 3.0  posted at
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/Mathematica.html

Regards,
   Ted Ersek

Download Mathematica Tips From