RE: arXiv style sheet on Mac OSX

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45141] RE: [mg45128] arXiv style sheet on Mac OSX
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 06:55:16 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

And where does one obtain the arXiv style sheet? Or other publication type
style sheets that I sometimes hear of?

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Mark Coleman [mailto:mark at markscoleman.com]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Greetings,

I've been having trouble using the arXiv style sheet on a Mac running
OSX 10.3 and Mathematica 5.0. After installation the style sheet and palette
appears, and documents that I've created using this style sheet on a
Windows system look ok, but I cannot get the palette to function
properly. From what I can determine it cannot load a required package.
Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks,

-Mark