Re: arXiv style sheet on Mac OSX

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45324] Re: [mg45128] arXiv style sheet on Mac OSX
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 04:14:30 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have just received the news that the Mac OS X version of the arxiv
style is now available at:
<http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/publishing/stylearxiv.html>
What this means in practice is that the extremely useful palette that
accompanies this style now works correctly under OS X; it includes
buttons for automatic making of tables, references, various kinds of
lists etc and other useful features. This style is essential for anyone
wishing to submit a paper written in Mathematica to
<http://xxx.lanl.gov/>, but quite apart of that is one of the most
useful styles for writing any kind of paper that is intended for
monochrome print out. (For projector display I prefer to use a little
color).

Andrzej Kozlowski