spline derivatives

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg39262] spline derivatives
  • From: Eduardo Nogueira <nogueira at>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 03:08:20 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I fitted a curve (data points)  with the function SpllineFit and found even
spaced points in the spline with SplineEvenSamplePoints function  (Murray,
[mg37649])  but I do no know how to estimate the derivative in each point.

Thanks for your attention

Eduardo A. Nogueira, MD, PhD
Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
University of Campinas School of Medicine
Campinas, Sao Paulo