Re: spline derivatives
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39293] Re: spline derivatives
- From: christopherpurcell <christopherpurcell at mac.com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 04:51:58 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The Interpolation routine can be differentiated, and it will provide
similar capability (piecewise polynomial interpolation) as SplineFit.
To handle self intersecting space curves you will need to interpolate
on each parametric coordinate separately.
> I fitted a curve (data points) with the function SpllineFit and found
> spaced points in the spline with SplineEvenSamplePoints function
> [mg37649]) but I do no know how to estimate the derivative in each
> Thanks for your attention
DRDC-Atlantic, 9 Grove St., PO Box 1012,
Dartmouth, NS Canada B2Y 3Z7
chris.purcell at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Prev by Date:
Re: Statistics: the i'th x in y=f(x)
Next by Date:
Re: How to increase area of irregular polygon?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Algebra of differential operators