OT:Alternatives for Mathtype w OS X & WORD/Endnote?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39277] OT:Alternatives for Mathtype w OS X & WORD/Endnote?
- From: Ron Griffin <ron-griffin at tamu.edu>
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 03:08:13 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sorry, but I thought maybe my fellow Mathematica users could help me. I'm writing a text using WORD, with Endnote plugin to handle references and bibliography, and with Mathtype plugin to handle equations. Mathtype also does automatic numbering of equations which is a great feature. I'd love to ditch Classic, but Mathtype is at least 6 months from a OS X version (according to their words, not mine). Of all my software, Mathtype is the only thing requiring OS 9, and these guys run such a small shop, I don't trust them to come thru. To my knowledge, I cannot write this text in mma because of my dependence on Endnote. Are there Mac alteratives to Mathtype which also do equations well and interface with Word? Ron