Re: Getting rid of the symbol -> after finding the root
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39326] Re: Getting rid of the symbol -> after finding the root
- From: "Mostaghel, Naser " <NMostag at UTNet.UToledo.Edu>
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 04:42:25 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to use the root of a simple equation in subsequent operations.
After extracting the root, it comes in the form ->root. I have not been
able to get rid of the symbol -> .
Can someone help?
Professor, Civil Engineering
T: (419) 530-8131
F: (419) 530-8116
E: nmostag at utnet.utoledo.edu
Prev by Date:
Input output disappear
Next by Date:
I need some help - strange problem with graphic output
Previous by thread:
Re: Input output disappear
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Getting rid of the symbol -> after finding the root