"Editable" cells not editable
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39467] "Editable" cells not editable
- From: Steve Gray <stevebg at adelphia.net>
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 04:34:45 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I frequently save many lines of output in a separate file. I want to mark some of the interesting lines. The lines originally are in Output form. I Copy, Paste into the new file, change them to Text, and merge all the cells, which makes the output more compact. In Cell Properties these cells are marked Editable but I can't edit them or color them or anything.. Can someone tell me why, or what to do differently? Also, how do I create many lines of output as text in one cell to begin with? That would help too. Thank you.