"Editable" cells not editable

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39467] "Editable" cells not editable
  • From: Steve Gray <stevebg at adelphia.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 04:34:45 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

	I frequently save many lines of output in a separate file. I
want to mark some of the interesting lines. The lines originally are
in Output form. I Copy, Paste into the new file, change them to Text,
and merge all the cells, which makes the output more compact.
	In Cell Properties these cells are marked Editable but I can't
edit them or color them or anything.. Can someone tell me why, or what
to do differently?
	Also, how do I create many lines of output as text in one cell
to begin with? That would help too.
	Thank you.