Re: visualizing Map, Thread, Apply, etc.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39663] Re: visualizing Map, Thread, Apply, etc.
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 04:45:32 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <b3hs42$ik8$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Murray Eisenberg <murraye at attbi.com> wrote: > Somewhere on the Wolfram web site I recently found animations showing > how Map, Thread, Apply, etc., work. Can you tell me the URL? http://library.wolfram.com/database/MathSource/4286/ Cheers, Paul -- Paul Abbott Phone: +61 8 9380 2734 School of Physics, M013 Fax: +61 8 9380 1014 The University of Western Australia (CRICOS Provider No 00126G) 35 Stirling Highway Crawley WA 6009 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au AUSTRALIA http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul