Re: displaying a graphic without input

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42602] Re: displaying a graphic without input
  • From: "Rodrigo" <rodlm at web.de>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:24:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Matthew,

well, I would suggest you to copy and paste the graphics into a word
processing software, like MS Word or LaTeX (a little bit more complicated!).
OR, even better, just convert the notebook into a HTML file and edit this
file, deleting the respective inputs for the graphics.

Best regards,
Rodrigo

news:bf5kqc$mim$1 at smc.vnet.net...