Cutting and pasting from help index
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg40083] Cutting and pasting from help index
- From: Peter W <pewei at algonet.se>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 03:22:53 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am lazy, and sometimes I want to cut something e.g. from the
Mathematica Book in the Mathematica help and paste it into my notebook,
and I usually get a lot of backslashes etc and letters.
What is the best way of doing this?
Copy as Cell Expression and pasting as text works but it is a bit
involved, is there an easier way? Something to set in the option
Prev by Date:
Simplify[x.Cross[x,y]] does not work.
Next by Date:
Re: Q: lists
Previous by thread:
Re: Simplify[x.Cross[x,y]] does not work.
Next by thread: