help converting mathtype to mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41484] help converting mathtype to mathematica
  • From: Rieteke <r.vanzalen at quicknet.nl>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 06:53:43 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Maybe someone can help me with following problem.

I'm using MathType 4.0b (For Microsoft Word) and Mathematica 4.0. Is there
a way to copy equations from one surface to another. I don't want to just copy
them as a picture, it would be nice to be able to actually convert them into
the other format and be still able to edit them.

Thanks
Allard van zalen (Allardvanzalen at quicknet.nl)