Evaluating in dependency of cell types

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41621] Evaluating in dependency of cell types
  • From: Sirko Straube <straube at biologie.uni-freiburg.de>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:13:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I am working with Mathematica 4.2 and I created a new cell type of
evaluatable cells within the Style Sheet.

What I want to do now is to modify the input for the kernel everytime
this specific cell type is evaluated (the modification is a String, that
is always added to the input).
I tried with $PreRead with the result, that the modification was made
for every cell I evaluate in my notebook.

Is there a way to evaluate cells in dependency of their type ?? I tried
it with CellTags but I don't know how to refer to the CellTag of the
currently evaluated cell in $PreRead.

I am thankful for help

Sirko Straube