QUICK COPY & PASTE: WYSIWYG

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41634] QUICK COPY & PASTE: WYSIWYG
  • From: tasande at MIT.EDU
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:14:02 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear MATHGROUP:

To quickly COPY and PASTE text, the pulldown menu say COPY can be acomplished
via mod1+c and PASTE via mod1+v.

What is "mod1"? I am using DIGITAL TRUE64 UNIX.

Also, is there any easy war to reassign or bind COPY & PASTE to the F1 & F2
keys?

I am using MATHEMATICA also as a WYSIWYG( * ) symbolic text editor, the
output of which I will then covert to LATEX, in leui of using LATEX directly. I
welcome comments on this overlooked MATHEMATICA capability.

Sincerely,

Theodore Sande
MIT Department of Physics

*( W )hat( Y )ou( S )ee( I )s( W )hat( Y )ou( G )et