Re: serious NDSolve bug?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44376] Re: serious NDSolve bug?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:16:19 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <bob61a$qh6$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote: > Paul Abbott wrote: > > > > In article <bnnuko$5ub$1 at smc.vnet.net>, > > Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote: > > > > > and if my news-reader would be able to display the notebooks .. > > > > It can't handle Notebooks as attachments, and you cannot click on the > > attachment to open it up? > > I can configure my netscape to do this but I have not a Virus Tool with > script blocking to allow a Mathematica notebook to do allmost everything > with my system I guess that you never run a Notebook written by someone else then. It does not matter whether the Notebook is posted as an attachment or a code fragment is posted as part of the message. The danger of it containing malicious code is the same. Cheers, Paul -- Paul Abbott Phone: +61 8 9380 2734 School of Physics, M013 Fax: +61 8 9380 1014 The University of Western Australia (CRICOS Provider No 00126G) 35 Stirling Highway Crawley WA 6009 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au AUSTRALIA http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul