current distribution with mathematica?

Hello,
I am student of physics and I try to simulate the magnetic field of a
special coil for our experiment. Unfortunately the geometrie of the coil
is complicated (bores, corners, etc.), so I can´t determine the flow and
the density of the current.
Is there an add-on for Mathematica available, which simulates the
current distribution for a special geometrie?

Thanks a lot,
Markus.