current distribution with mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44382] current distribution with mathematica?
- From: mbroell <mbroell at physik.tu-muenchen.de>
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:16:29 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am student of physics and I try to simulate the magnetic field of a
special coil for our experiment. Unfortunately the geometrie of the coil
is complicated (bores, corners, etc.), so I can´t determine the flow and
the density of the current.
Is there an add-on for Mathematica available, which simulates the
current distribution for a special geometrie?
Thanks a lot,
Prev by Date:
differences in Solve with -1/2 and -0.5
Next by Date:
Mathematica fonts, pdflatex, and MiKTeX 2.4
Previous by thread:
Re: differences in Solve with -1/2 and -0.5
Next by thread:
Re: current distribution with mathematica?