current distribution with mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg44382] current distribution with mathematica?
  • From: mbroell <mbroell at>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:16:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am student of physics and I try to simulate the magnetic field of a
special coil for our experiment. Unfortunately the geometrie of the coil
is complicated (bores, corners, etc.), so I can´t determine the flow and
the density of the current.
Is there an add-on for Mathematica available, which simulates the
current distribution for a special geometrie?

Thanks a lot,