Mathematica fonts, pdflatex, and MiKTeX 2.4
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44378] Mathematica fonts, pdflatex, and MiKTeX 2.4
- From: "Ron Lee" <ronlee at ms4.hinet.net>
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:16:21 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have figures that use Mathematica fonts. (The pdf figures
were converted from eps format either using Perl script or
Imagemagic.) After updating to MiKTeX 2.4 pdflatex can no
longer work with the figures (no problems for dvips). It shows
the following error message:
Error: pdflatex (file Math2.pfa): CharStrings dict: more
entries than dict size (223)
==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file is not finished!
How may I solve the problem? Thanks.
Prev by Date:
current distribution with mathematica?
Next by Date:
RE: Line and Polygon
Previous by thread:
Re: current distribution with mathematica?
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica fonts, pdflatex, and MiKTeX 2.4