Re: current distribution with mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44416] Re: [mg44382] current distribution with mathematica?
- From: Yasvir Tesiram <yat at omrf.ouhsc.edu>
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 04:50:58 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200311071016.FAA05472@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Don't know about Add-Ons specifically but sort through
On Nov 7, 2003, at 4:16 AM, mbroell wrote:
> I am student of physics and I try to simulate the magnetic field of a
> special coil for our experiment. Unfortunately the geometrie of the
> is complicated (bores, corners, etc.), so I can´t determine the flow
> the density of the current.
> Is there an add-on for Mathematica available, which simulates the
> current distribution for a special geometrie?
> Thanks a lot,
Prev by Date:
Re: differences in Solve with -1/2 and -0.5
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
current distribution with mathematica?
Next by thread:
Mathematica fonts, pdflatex, and MiKTeX 2.4