Re: Re: Re: Integration

Is the difficulty here merely one of time and space, or an incomplete
implementation in Mathematica?  After all, Risch's by-now old algorithm
determines whether a given elementary function has an elementary
antiderivative and, if there is one, finds it in finitely many steps.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305