- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44423] Re: Integration
- From: akhmel at hotmail.com (Alex)
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 04:51:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <200311040823.DAA10480@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> There is no computer program or a human being who can do that and no
> sane person would make this sort of claim. Unless, that is,"can handle"
> means "can handle in principle" - in other words, there are no specific
> types of such integrals it "can't handle", in which case the claim is
1) I expected from you more than just play on words, but rather an
advice on how to make Mathematica compute an elementary integral.
2) I did compute this particular integral and I challenge you and
anybody else to give me an integral, which is computable as indefinite
in terms of elementary functions, so that I couldn't handle it by
Prev by Date:
Re: current distribution with mathematica?
Next by Date:
Re: Warning Long Post: Help Speeding up algorithm
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Integration