- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44465] Unevaluated
- From: Hans-Peter Kunzle <hp.kunzle at ualberta.ca>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:55:49 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was trying to make a function like 'tPrint[x___]' that would act
like Print if some global variable Testing was True and do nothing
if Testing was False. This would allow me to simply add or delete
the 't' to individually turn on or off some tracing. It would
be easier than to comment or uncomment the Print statements each
But when I tried
I found, using TracePrint, that 'x' gets evaluated each time whether
or not Testing is True.
Maybe I do not understand properly how Unevaluated operates.
Is there a way to do what I want?
Any help is appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: Derivative of a funtion evaluated at a point in 3D
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Just trying to import an image
Next by thread: