Re: Signals and Systems Add-In
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44487] Re: Signals and Systems Add-In
- From: Oliver Friedrich <oliver.friedrich at tzm.de>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:01:35 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: TZ Mikroelektronik
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Scott Guthery" <sguthery at mobile-mind.com> wrote in news:bonn5v$h75$1
> Is anybody out there using the Signals and Systems Add-In?
> I'm crashing Mathematica 5 on a number of different
> ContinuousConvolution attempts.
> Cheers, Scott
I'm using Signals&Systems, but on version 4.2, so I can't give you help
in this case, I'm afraid. (Maybe it's crashing on 4.2 either).
But parts of your question (Is anyone using Signals&Systems?) is the same
that I've asked a couple of times ith very little response. I would like
to get and keep in touch with those few in the galaxy that use that
package. Just for technical discussions and help each other.
Prev by Date:
Making anti-aliased fonts work for 4.1 + KDE?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Signals and Systems Add-In
Next by thread: