Re: Mesh generation in 2D

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg44728] Re: Mesh generation in 2D
  • From: Andreas Stahel <sha at>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 02:17:20 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Goyder Dr HGD <H.Goyder at> writes:

Hello Hugh

Jens-Peter Kuska already gave you some good hints which I fully support.
As a rather similar problem a was reading output of another mesh
generator (EasyMesh) with Mathematica. Find the source on my web site
The code is rather simplistic. Very similar procedures will allow to
read the output of triangle.

If need arises i have a few typed up comments on the structure of the
code in the above package. Send mail if you need a copy.

With best regards

Andreas Stahel       E-Mail: Andreas.Stahel at [ANTI-SPAM]
Mathematics, HTI     Phone: ++41 +32 32 16 258
Quellgasse 21        Fax:   ++41 +32 321 500
CH-2501 Biel         WWW: