Namespaces/Context in Packages?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44791] Namespaces/Context in Packages?
- From: Kastens at Hamburg.BAW.DE (Marko Kastens)
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:38:15 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: BAW-AK, Hamburg-Rissen, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like to use functions from other packages in my own package. How to do this?
TestFunction::usage = "TestFunction[<list>]"
The problem is, that Mean is not known in the Testfunction or - if the testfunction is declared outside private - I got the error-msg that Mean is shadowed by other packages.
Trying to use Statistics`ContinuousDistributions`Mean[list] doesn't work either.
Prev by Date:
Re: change of a coefficient in a polynomial
Next by Date:
RE: here's one driving me mad!
Previous by thread:
How to NOT convert Sin[x]/Cos[x] to Tan[x] ?
Next by thread:
Mathematica 4.2 and Mandrake 9.2