- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43764] poisson equation
- From: "K L" <klimm1290 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 02:28:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Purdue University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to solve poisson equation:
diff(diff(u(y,z),y),y) + diff(diff(u(y,z),z),z) = 1
using separation of variables method.
The boundary conditions for the problem are:
can you please guide me to a good reference which will help me in
solving this problem using separation of variables.
Do you know how to solve this equation using mathematica
Prev by Date:
simple vactor magitude question
Next by Date:
How can I submit the reference to a publication that used Mathematica?
Previous by thread:
Re: simple vactor magitude question
Next by thread:
Re: poisson equation