Re: poisson equation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43809] Re: [mg43764] poisson equation
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <sh2.7183 at misspelled.erthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 02:08:00 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am loath to plug my own work in this forum, but since you asked for a
reference...
You will find a reasonably thorough treatment of such problems in the
insanely low priced A Mathematica Companion for Differential Equations:

http://store.wolfram.com/view/book/ISBN0130463299.str

-----
Selwyn Hollis
http://www.math.armstrong.edu/faculty/hollis