How can I submit the reference to a publication that used Mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43749] How can I submit the reference to a publication that used Mathematica?
  • From: "Christos Argyropoulos M.D." <argchris at otenet.gr>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 02:28:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi everyone,
Maybe I am abusing the group here, but do you know how it is possible to
submit a reference about a journal paper that used Mathematica to
Mathematica Information Center ?
In the old MathSource there was a "journal" section (and I think one can
be found at MIC) but I do not know how to do it.
Is there a moderator, or WRI should be directly contacted?

Christos Argyropoulos MD