Re: How can I submit the reference to a publication that used Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43808] Re: How can I submit the reference to a publication that used Mathematica?
- From: "Steven Shippee" <slshippee at comcast.net>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 02:07:58 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I think if you go to URL:
it should provide that which you ask for.
Thank you so much in advance,
shippee at jcs.mil
"Christos Argyropoulos M.D." <argchris at otenet.gr> wrote in message
news:blj54f$1ca$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Hi everyone,
> Maybe I am abusing the group here, but do you know how it is possible to
> submit a reference about a journal paper that used Mathematica to
> Mathematica Information Center ?
> In the old MathSource there was a "journal" section (and I think one can
> be found at MIC) but I do not know how to do it.
> Is there a moderator, or WRI should be directly contacted?
> Christos Argyropoulos MD
Prev by Date:
Re: simple vactor magitude question
Next by Date:
Re: Summation Problem w/ 5.0
Previous by thread:
How can I submit the reference to a publication that used Mathematica?
Next by thread:
Signal Processing Help please..