Re: How can I submit the reference to a publication that used Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43808] Re: How can I submit the reference to a publication that used Mathematica?
- From: "Steven Shippee" <slshippee at comcast.net>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 02:07:58 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I think if you go to URL: http://library.wolfram.co.jp/contribute/ it should provide that which you ask for. Thank you so much in advance, Steven Shippee (360) 902-5817 shippee at jcs.mil "Christos Argyropoulos M.D." <argchris at otenet.gr> wrote in message news:blj54f$1ca$1 at smc.vnet.net... > > Hi everyone, > Maybe I am abusing the group here, but do you know how it is possible to > submit a reference about a journal paper that used Mathematica to > Mathematica Information Center ? > In the old MathSource there was a "journal" section (and I think one can > be found at MIC) but I do not know how to do it. > Is there a moderator, or WRI should be directly contacted? > > Christos Argyropoulos MD >