plotting streamlines from vector data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43918] plotting streamlines from vector data
- From: abhi_cdin at yahoo.co.in (Abhijit)
- Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 01:33:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I haven't yet used mathematica. But i am interested in knowing the
I have a data file, in where i have columns for for x & y
co-ordinates and columns for velocities u and v. can i plot
streamlines using this data file ,in mathematica.
if yes, please guide me to how to do it.
Prev by Date:
help in speeding up code involving a recursive function
Next by Date:
What Happens to Garbage in Mathematica?
Previous by thread:
Re: help in speeding up code involving a recursive function
Next by thread:
Re: plotting streamlines from vector data