4-D plot?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44118] 4-D plot?
  • From: "Sheth, Payal R." <prsheth at utmb.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:15:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Can anyone help me with a plot I am trying to generate?
I am trying to plot changes in values of x with respective
to three different variables a, b, c. The data looks something
like this..Does Mathematica have any function which would
allow plotting of this set of data? Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks much

a              b             c                X
5              1             10               0.005
10             1             5                0.015
100            100           1                0.5
10             10            5                0.1