Weird message

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43436] Weird message
  • From: Ch akpovo <akpovo at lmfp.nhmfl.gov>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:58:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello To all,
 I just upgraded my mathematica 4.2 to version 5. I created a code which was
running fine on the old version. When I run the code with the new version it
gives me the following message

CholeskyDecomposition::obslt:
  CholeskyDecomposition is now a System` function. The package
   LinearAlgebra`Cholesky` is obsolete.

Needs::nocont: Context LinearAlgebra`Cholesky`
          was not created when Needs was evaluated.

I do not understand. Can anyone help?

--
ch akpovo
Laboratory for Modern Fluid Physics