Re: Annotating Mathematica-generated postscript graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43587] Re: Annotating Mathematica-generated postscript graphics
  • From: kc144 at woh.rr.com (Kevin Gross)
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 03:14:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks for the reply.  I gave this a try, but there is trouble with
the Mathematica-specific fonts.

[powerbook:~] kevin% pstoedit -f fig temp.eps > temp.fig
pstoedit: version 3.33 / DLL interface 108 (build Sep  4 2003 -
release build) : Copyright (C) 1993 - 2003 Wolfgang Glunz
Warning: some types of raster images in the input file cannot be
converted if the output is sent to standard output
Interpreter finished. Return status 0
Warning, unsupported font Mathematica2-Bold, using Courier instead.
Warning, unsupported font Mathematica1-Bold, using Courier instead.
Warning, unsupported font Mathematica2-Bold, using Courier instead.
Warning, unsupported font Mathematica2-Bold, using Courier instead.
Warning, unsupported font Mathematica1-Bold, using Courier instead.
Warning, unsupported font Mathematica2-Bold, using Courier instead.

Obviously, I'd rather not have Courier substituted for these fonts.  I
also used pstoedit to convert the EPS file to the Sketch format.
pstoedit didn't complain about the fonts.  However, when I open the
file in Sketch, it complains about not finding Mathematica{1,2}-Bold.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kevin