- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47262] Expanding $Path
- From: Harold.Noffke at wpafb.af.mil (Harold Noffke)
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 00:04:12 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
$Version "5.0 for Microsoft Windows  (November 18, 2003)"
There are three default files in
...\5.0\AddOns\ExtraPackages\Utilities which I would like to add to my
default search $Path ...
The easiest place to put this new $Path entry would be at the end of
the current $Path, using ...
$Path = AppendTo[$Path, $NewDir]
However, I'm uncertain about how to permanently save the expanded
$Path, so Mathematica uses it again. How should this be done?
Prev by Date:
Re: Expansion of an exponential expression
Next by Date:
Consolidated method for solution of strange character in output metafile?
Previous by thread:
Re: webMathematica question
Next by thread:
Re: Expanding $Path