Consolidated method for solution of strange character in output metafile?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47255] Consolidated method for solution of strange character in output metafile?
  • From: Lawrence Lau <lawrencelau at scientist.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 00:03:51 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathematica experts,

I know there are many people having this problem. I found many proposed
solutions about it on the web but they seem not very robust. The problem is
that the output metafile obtained by copy and paste or output metafile
function to Microsoft Windows Word document contains strange characters
when viewing the document in other PC.
I would like to ask whether a robust and consolidated solution to this
problem is available for any Mathematica version.

Best regards,
Lawrence