  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47314] consumed network licences?
  • From: Michael Renner <michael.renner at gemini.qad.org>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 05:22:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Moin,

we have several licenses for mathematica in our department, but
sometimes all licenses are in use.
Can I find out which users are using mathematica at the moment? Is there
a client side tool for checking the mathlm? I do I check this at the
server maschine (that is also possible).
Thanks
--

|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael.renner at gmx.de  |
|D-72072 Tuebingen   Germany                        |