consumed network licences?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47314] consumed network licences?
- From: Michael Renner <michael.renner at gemini.qad.org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 05:22:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: Michael Renner <michael.renner at gmx.de>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
we have several licenses for mathematica in our department, but
sometimes all licenses are in use.
Can I find out which users are using mathematica at the moment? Is there
a client side tool for checking the mathlm? I do I check this at the
server maschine (that is also possible).
|Michael Renner E-mail: michael.renner at gmx.de |
|D-72072 Tuebingen Germany |
|Germany Don't drink as root! ESC:wq
Prev by Date:
Problem with animate
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Problem with animate
Next by thread:
Re: consumed network licences?