consumed network licences?

Moin,

we have several licenses for mathematica in our department, but
sometimes all licenses are in use.
Can I find out which users are using mathematica at the moment? Is there
a client side tool for checking the mathlm? I do I check this at the
server maschine (that is also possible).
Thanks
--

|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael.renner at gmx.de  |
|D-72072 Tuebingen   Germany                        |