consumed network licences?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47314] consumed network licences?
- From: Michael Renner <michael.renner at gemini.qad.org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 05:22:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: Michael Renner <michael.renner at gmx.de>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Moin, we have several licenses for mathematica in our department, but sometimes all licenses are in use. Can I find out which users are using mathematica at the moment? Is there a client side tool for checking the mathlm? I do I check this at the server maschine (that is also possible). Thanks -- |Michael Renner E-mail: michael.renner at gmx.de | |D-72072 Tuebingen Germany | |Germany Don't drink as root! ESC:wq