fixed point _convergence _check
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47405] fixed point _convergence _check
- From: m004202002 at yahoo.com (why)
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 05:46:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In fixed point methodes to find out
convergence we need to check
u(x,y)=x^2+xy-10 = 0
v(x,y)=y+3xy^2-57 = 0
δu/δx+δV/δx < 1 δ<-means partial
δu/δy+δV/δy < 1
means, after find out jacobian ,mathematica
will inserts x,y value into
and show me δu/δx+δV/δx =?
how i can do that with mathematica ?
Please help me .
Prev by Date:
Re: non linear regression
Next by Date:
Re: function that gives list of roots
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: fixed point _convergence _check