fixed point _convergence _check
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47405] fixed point _convergence _check
- From: m004202002 at yahoo.com (why)
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 05:46:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In fixed point methodes to find out convergence we need to check [nonlinear system... u(x,y)=x^2+xy-10 = 0 v(x,y)=y+3xy^2-57 = 0 ] δu/δx+δV/δx < 1 δ<-means partial derivative and δu/δy+δV/δy < 1 means, after find out jacobian ,mathematica will inserts x,y value into δu/δx,δV/δx,δu/δy,δV/δy and show me δu/δx+δV/δx =? ,δu/δy+δV/δy=? how i can do that with mathematica ? Please help me .